A luxury bathroom can provide comfort, relaxation, and peace to its owners. We can help you create a spa-like feel for your bathroom by incorporating the following tips and ideas…
It’s All About Your Senses
- Plants/Trees – Aloe, lavender, and bamboo plants can purify the air and give your bathroom some life.
- Water – A counter-top waterfall appliance will bring the soothing sound of water to your bathroom.
- Good Scents – Have a diffuser spray soothing scents. Candles and incense can also do the trick!
- Use Natural Cleaning Products – The less harsh chemicals you use the less they will be be smelled.
- Pleasant Sounds – Bluetooth speakers are a great way to relax and create a mood.
- Soft to The Touch – Thick and soft towels are easy to add.
- Serene Color Palette – Green, blue, brown, and grey colors.
- Use Dispensers – Load soaps, body washes, and shampoos to apothecary-style dispensers for a cleaner look.
- Dim the Lights – Dimmer switches will do wonders for your mood
- Bring the Outdoors In – Use stone and wood-like materials where you can.
It’s the Little Things That Count
- A Built-in Shower Bench
- Built-in Shower Caddie
- Touch-less Faucets
- Soap Dispensers
- Massaging Shower Heads
American Bath has a lot of experience designing and installing bathrooms on time and on budget! A great designer and remodeler can help you find the best way to make concessions and find alternatives to keep your new Bathroom remodeling project affordable for your family!
Contact Us (301-586-8100) For a Free Consultation
About American Bath
American Bath has been creating beautiful bathrooms and smiling customers around Maryland since 1989. We specialize only in remodeling bathrooms and are highly experienced, attentive, licensed, bonded, and insured. We offer you the option to purchase all or some of your bathroom fixtures from wherever you choose. Since we don’t need a company showroom, inventory, or warehouse, we can keep our overhead low and pass the substantial savings onto you!
>> Learn More